Companies that belong to FlaBev make and sell some of the world's most popular non-alcoholic beverages, contributing to Florida's economy. A 2011 study found the non-alcoholic beverage industry:
- Directly employs 13,850 Floridians.
- Pays $1.09 billion a year in wages.
- Generates $7.36 billion in annual economic activity in Florida.
- Pays more than $879 million in state taxes per year ($1.43 billion at the federal level).
- Contributes $34.49 million a year to charitable causes throughout the state.
Download the full report (Requires Adobe® Reader)